AirTest Enjoys Huge Response at the 2018 AHR Expo to its Unique Wireless Product Family That Increases Energy Efficiency of Commercial Buildings
Delta, British Colombia (FSCwire) - AirTest Technologies (TSXV: AAT) is pleased to announce that it just rolled out its latest family of wireless/internet-connected products at the International AHR Show in Chicago (Jan 22 to Jan 24, 2018). These products are designed to improve the energy efficiency of existing commercial and institutional buildings. According to George Graham, President of AirTest, “I believe this was the most positive trade show we have ever attended, with our extended product offering being so well received. We were able to show how easily energy efficient upgrades, previously only accessible to new construction, could be integrated into existing buildings, which represent some 99% of the building stock.”
The show allowed the company to highlight its energy efficient building retrofit market focus for 2018. Target markets include big box retail, supermarkets, entertainment facilities, schools, universities, and office spaces. A recent development of a very economical retrofit package for smaller sized retail stores opens a very large market for energy saving in retail chains. Key advantages are fast installation time and low installation cost (compared to wired solutions):
- The TR9277-EO: A zero energy, light harvesting, wirelessly communicating, CO2, temperature and RH sensor that can easily be integrated into existing buildings that have BACnet® based building control networks. Energy savings of 20-50% occur because of demand-controlled-ventilation (DCV) where outside air is controlled based on real time occupancy.
- The TR4601 Outdoor Air Monitor: This is a rugged, long lasting and stable weather-station-quality outdoor sensor that measures temperature, humidity, absolute pressure and calculates important control parameters such as dew point, mixing ratio and enthalpy. This Bluetooth communicating sensor can be placed in a central location and broadcast sensor values to control all equipment on a rooftop or in a building complex. This central monitoring product overcomes the lack of accuracy and long life in most HVAC equipment that result in significant energy losses over time.
- RTUiLink Retrofit Kits: AirTest has developed a number of WiFi and Bluetooth communicating sensors and gateways that are designed to significantly improve the performance of the existing 20 million Rooftop Air Handling units (RTU’s) in North America. These sensors offer the ability to quickly and inexpensively retrofit existing RTU’s by utilizing the newest sensor technology available to significantly improve the performance of existing equipment for free cooling, DCV and control of building pressure. Wireless power monitoring is also available to monitor real time energy performance.
- AirTest has also been working with Belimo Inc. a leading provider of control equipment for HVAC equipment. At the show, AirTest featured a wireless performance enhancement kit for Belimo’s ZIP Economizer Control that can easily add CO2 DCV, central outdoor air monitoring and building pressurization control. A special AirTest thermostat is also enabled to display over 30 RTU fault conditions that can be detected by the ZIP Economizer. Display of RTU equipment faults is currently a requirement of the 2016 California Building code and this is one of the few products that can meet this requirement. Timely detection of equipment faults has been determined to save significant energy by maintaining equipment efficiency.
- All of AirTest wireless products have the capability of being connected to the internet where operational data and alarms can be displayed. Text and email messages can also be automatically generated to indicate alarms and the type of fault detected allowing cost effective dispatch of repair personnel.
According to Graham, “The strong response at and after the show to our offering indicates that we have identified a strong market need for tools that allow for easy and low cost energy efficient upgrades of existing equipment for a wide range of buildings. AirTest anticipates that these tools plus others products to be introduced later this year will enable us to be a leader in helping building owners save energy and optimize the operating efficiency of their equipment on an ongoing basis.”
Sample AirTest AHR handouts can be downloaded here: www.AirTest.com/ds/AHR2018.pdf
About AirTest: AirTest Technologies Inc. (www.airtest.com) is a Green-Tech company specializing in sensors that improve commercial building operating efficiency and at the same time create energy savings. These sensors are all based on technical innovations developed in the last ten years, and comprise a growing second wave of energy saving technologies that will make a significant contribution to the Sustainable Buildings Program. AirTest offers its products to leading-edge building owners, contractors and energy service companies targeting the buildings market. AirTest also provides energy cost reduction solutions to building equipment and controls manufacturers who incorporate AirTest sensor components in their products.
# # #
Statements about the Company’s future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts are “forward looking statements”. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbours created thereby. Since these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company’s actual results may differ materially from the expected results.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. George Graham, President
Phone: (604) 517 3888
Fax: (604) 517 3900
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the associated document to this release, please click on the following link:
Source: ATI Airtest Technologies Inc. (TSX Venture:AAT)
To follow ATI Airtest Technologies Inc. on your favorite social media platform or financial websites, please click on the icons below.
Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. https://www.fscwire.com
Copyright © 2018 FSCwire