VANCOUVER, Aug. 10, 2018
VANCOUVER, Aug. 10, 2018 /CNW/ - Montego Resources Inc. (CSE: MY; FRA: 4M01) (the "Company" or "Montego") is pleased to announce it intends to focus on evaluating and seeking opportunities in the mining and metals sector. The Company is focused on expanding its range of opportunities it can investigate or add to its current portfolio to create shareholder value. The Company is seeking to assess regional and complimentary opportunities for strong gold and or silver mineralization near it's flagship Taylor project in Nevada.
Highlights of the Taylor project include:
- Established mineral tenure and permitting procedures in a politically stable jurisdiction.
- Historic resource.
- Favourable stratigraphy for a Carlin gold system including decalcification, silicification, Jasperoids, high angle N-NNW structures, silty Devonian carbonates (Guilmette Formation) and local felsic intrusions cutting all stratigraphy.
- Previous drilling results by Silver Predator show strong gold and or silver mineralization in drill hole assays near surface.
- Strong database and geological expertise.
- Already defined mineralization.
- Excellent infrastructure and highway access, 24 kilometres southeast of Ely, Nevada.
The scientific and technical data contained in this news release was prepared and reviewed by William Cronk, P.Geo., a non-independent qualified person to the Company. Mr. Cronk is responsible for ensuring that the geologic information provided in this news release is accurate and acts as a qualified person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF MONTEGO RESOURCES INC.
Chief Executive Officer
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
This press release includes "forward-looking statements" including forecasts, estimates, expectations and objectives for future operations that are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and that actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking information represents management's best judgment based on information currently available. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual future results may vary materially. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required by applicable law.
SOURCE Montego Resources Inc.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/August2018/10/c6396.html
Suite 800, 1199 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 3T5, T 604-283-1722, F 888-241-5996Copyright CNW Group 2018