SAGUENAY, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - April 4, 2012) - The management of Arianne Resources Inc. ("Arianne" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:DAN)(FRANKFURT:JE9N)(OTCBB:DRRSF) is pleased to announce that Arianne has been ranked the 4thbest performing mining company in the TSX Venture 50® for 2012. Arianne formally received the award yesterday at the TSX Venture 50® Spotlight event, recognizing the Company as one of the Top 50 on the TSX Venture Exchange in Toronto.
The TSX Venture 50® are the top ten companies on the TSX Venture Exchange, in each of five major industry sectors - mining, oil and gas, technology and life sciences, diversified industries, and clean technology - based on a ranking formula with equal weighting given to return on investment, market cap growth, trading volume and analyst coverage. All data was as of December 31, 2011. View the 2012 TSX Venture 50 rankings list and methodology: http://www.tmxmoney.com/en/pdf/2012_V50_rankings_list.pdf
The recognition of Arianne as a TSX Venture 50® company for 2012 complements the Company's earlier achievement of being named the Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 by AEMQ, the Québec Mining Exploration Association. Bernard Lapointe, CEO of Arianne commented: "We are honored to receive this prestigious award from the TSX Venture Exchange. This recognition of our accomplishments over the past year validates our business plan and strengthens our resolve to achieve even better results in 2012. I would like to personally thank every Arianne employee, our management team and Arianne's Board of Directors for their key roles in earning this designation. I would also like to thank the TSX Venture 50®, the analysts covering our shares and our investors."
2011 was a watershed year for Arianne accomplishments, including:
- Metallurgical tests confirming that 39% P2O5 (30% higher than most phosphate concentrates), low impurity concentrate can be produced from Lac a Paul ore at a recovery rate of 90%
- A Pre-Feasibility Study confirming the superior economics of a 2 million mt / 25-year phosphate rock mine - NPV8 of $684 million (pre-tax) with >50% upside likely for the 3 million mt/yr expansion case.
- Acidulation testing of the phosphate concentrate confirming 98% recovery from concentrate to MAP/DAP is feasible with low corrosion, reagent requirements and waste production and high process efficiency rates.
- Confirmation that the Lac a Paul product is below-detection limits for Cadmium, Uranium and other hazardous elements, and thus be amongst the most environmentally friendly phosphate concentrates produced worldwide.
- Drilling confirmation that similar and higher grade mineralization extends Paul Zone 50% further, to over 2 km length, and is highly likely to support a 3 million mt phosphate operation over a 25+ year mine life.
Arianne Resources ( www.arianne-inc.com ), through its wholly owned subsidiary, Canada Phosphate (www.canadaphosphate.com), is developing the Lac à Paul phosphorus-titanium deposit, which will produce high quality apatite concentrate grading 39% P2O5. Arianne Resources also explores properties highly prospective for gold, silver and other metals, in Canada and Mexico. The Company has 67 million outstanding shares.
Follow Arianne on:
Resources Investing News: http://resourceinvestingnews.com/?s=Arianne
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.