MONTREAL, Dec. 6, 2011 /CNW/ - TSX Venture Exchange will hold a ceremony today to welcome the companies that have listed on the exchange from May 2011 to October 2011 through its Montreal office. John McCoach, President, TSX Venture Exchange, will be joined by representatives from the recently listed companies. TSX Venture Exchange will also celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Capital Pool Company® Program (CPC™), and will honour CPC founders.
TSX Venture Exchange welcomes the following companies:
- Abitibi Royalties Inc. (RZZ)
- Aurvista Gold Corporation (AVA)
- Cabia Goldhills Inc. (CGH)
- Dunav Resources Ltd. (DNV)
- Hart Stores Inc. (HIS)
- Îledor Exploration Corporation (ILE)
- Kanosak Capital Venture Corporation (KKV.P)
- Monarques Resources Inc. (MQR)
- Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC)
- Nunavik Nickel Mines Ltd. (KZZ)
- Oceanus Resources Corporation (OCN)
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (PYR)
- Stakeholder Gold Corp. (SRC)
- UI Capital Inc. (UI.P)
- Uranium Valley Mines Ltd. (VZZ)
- Zephyr Minerals Ltd. (ZFR.P)
"I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of our new customers that listed through the Montreal office," said John McCoach, President, TSX Venture Exchange. "As always, we wish them continued success. We are pleased to provide a market that provides growth opportunities for companies of all sizes and across all sectors."
During the first ten months of 2011, TSX Venture Exchange listed 173 new companies, representing a 23% increase from the same period in 2010.
About TMX Group (TSX-X)
TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Select, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation, Natural Gas Exchange, Boston Options Exchange (BOX), Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada (Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver), in key U.S. markets (Houston, Boston and Chicago) as well as in London and Beijing. For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com.