- Banking at the new Sapperton branch will be convenient and comfortable
- TD makes contribution to Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation
NEW WESTMINSTER, BC, Oct. 15, 2011 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust's newest bank branch in New Westminster is comfortable and convenient, thanks to its smart design and prime location. The new branch, located at 280 East Columbia Street, is full service and features a number of unique design elements.
"The design of our Sapperton branch gives us the opportunity to serve our customers in a way that's warm, friendly and welcoming," said Mechele Bilton, Branch Manager. "This new design ensures our customers are comfortable as soon as they enter, whether they're here for everyday banking, to meet with an advisor or to inquire about a loan."
Features of the Sapperton branch include:
- Convenient location close to shopping, transit and the Royal Columbian Hospital.
- Open concept design that helps TD serve customers better.
- A community wall that shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by TD Friends of the Environment Foundation's New Westminster Chapter.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch to provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
- Community board room available to community groups based on availability.
- Open longer hours seven days a week, including Sunday.
Situated near the Sapperton SkyTrain Station in New Westminster, the branch serves a community that is quickly renewing itself. As more residents move into new housing developments in the area, they will benefit from the access to local banking services through TD.
"As New Westminster continues its revitalization, TD will be keeping pace by being open longer hours and open on Sundays," said Bilton.
Due to the branch's proximity to the Royal Columbian Hospital and TD Bank Group's commitment to giving back to the community, TD made a $10,000 contribution to the Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation to benefit the new Multipurpose Interventional Suite for the treatment of cardiac and stroke patients.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Wednesday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. The new 5,000-square-foot branch is wheelchair accessible and features one full-service ATM that's available 24 hours a day.