May 10, 2011 (Marketwire Canada) --
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- Heritage Oil Plc (TSX:HOC)(LSE:HOIL) -
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8,13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
Please complete all relevant boxes should in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer
HERITAGE OIL PLC
2. State whether the notification relates to:
(i) a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.4R(1)(a); or
(ii) DR 3.1.4®(1)(b) a disclosure made in accordance with section 324 (as extended by section 328) of the Companies Act 1985; or
(iii) both (i) and (ii)
RELATES TO (i)
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial
IN RESPECT OF PERSON REFERRED TO IN 3 ABOVE
6. Description of shares (including class), instruments relating to shares
ORDINARY SHARES OF NO PAR VALUE
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
8. State the nature of the transaction
SALE OF SHARES
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
AT AN AVERAGE PRICE OF 241 PENCE PER SHARE
14. Date and place of transaction
10 MAY 2011, JERSEY
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
10 MAY 2011
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17. Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification
BRIAN SMITH STILL HAS 1,120,000 OPTIONS TO ACQUIRE THE ISSUER'S SHARES WHICH WERE PREVIOUSLY GRANTED UNDER THE ISSUER'S 2008 REPLACEMENT SHARE OPTION SCHEME.
23. Any additional information
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
|Heritage Oil Plc|
|Paul Atherton||+44 1534 835 400|
|Date of notification 10 MAY 2011|
Heritage Oil Plc
+44 1534 835 400