TORONTO, ONTARIO, Mar. 11, 2010 (Marketwire) -- HARTE GOLD CORP. ("Harte") (TSX VENTURE:HRT)(FRANKFURT:H4O) is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture Exchange has approved the 0ption to acquire Corona Gold Corp.'s ("Corona") 51% interest in the Sugar Zone Property (the "Option") announced March 8, 2010.
Pursuant to the Option Harte is now the Operator of the project and has paid $10,000 and issued 7,180,000 common shares to Corona.
About Harte Gold Corp.
Harte Gold Corp. is a Canadian gold exploration company with interests in the Sugar Zone and Stoughton-Abitibi properties located in Ontario, Canada. The Sugar Zone Property ("Sugar Zone") is located 60 kilometres east of the Hemlo Gold Camp and holds an NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource of 904,400 tonnes grading 9.75 g/t Au for 284,000 ounces of contained gold. Harte is the Operator of the project and currently owns 49% interest in the Sugar Zone and has the option to acquire the remaining 51% of the Sugar Zone. The Stoughton-Abitibi property is located on and adjacent to the Destor-Porcupine Fault Zone in close proximity to the 2.5 million ounce Holloway-Holt Gold Mine in the Timmins Porcupine gold camp. George Flach P.Geo, Vice-President of Exploration for Harte Gold Corp. is the qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and reviewed the technical information contained herein.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.