Aug. 25, 2009 (Filing Services Canada) -- Mountain Lake Resources Inc (MOA - TSX Venture, MLKRF - OTCBB_Pink_Sheets), is pleased to announce that the latest issue of the Junior Mining Stock Report features the transcript of a recent interview with Mountain Lake President and CEO Gary Woods. The interview was unsolicited and includes an overview of the Company and its plans for the Valentine Lake Gold Project in central Newfoundland, where exploration and resource expansion drilling are in progress. The transcript of the interview is available on the Mountain Lake website at: www.mountain-lake.com/JMSR-082109.pdf
About Clif Droke and the Junior Mining Stock Report
Clif Droke is the editor of the Junior Mining Stock Report, providing forecasts and analysis of the leading gold, silver, uranium and energy stocks from a short-and intermediate-term technical standpoint. He is the author of numerous books, including How to Read Chart Patterns for Greater Profits, and has published gold/silver newsletters continuously since 1998 and the Junior Mining Stock Report since 2003. For more information visit: www.clifdroke.com
About Mountain Lake Resources Inc.
Mountain Lake Resources Inc. (TSX-V: MOA) is a diversified junior mining and exploration company whose corporate strategy is to build shareholder value through the exploration and development of economically viable mineral properties. Current projects include: a 30% interest in the Valentine Lake gold project (Newfoundland) with an option to acquire the remaining 70% interest from Richmont Mines Inc.; a 100% interest in the Bobby's Pond base metals project (Newfoundland) with an option to acquire initially a 51% interest in the surrounding claims from Cornerstone Capital Resources; an option to earn a 100% interest in the Little River gold exploration property (Newfoundland); and a 13.07% stake in Etruscan Diamonds Limited, an alluvial diamond operation (South Africa). For more information visit: www.mountain-lake.com
For corporate, media, or investor inquiries, please contact:
Mountain Lake Resources Inc.
North America toll-free: (866) 285-5817
International & Vancouver: (604) 839-6946
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President & CEO
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE
Source: Mountain Lake Resources Inc (TSX-V: MOA) http://www.mountain-lake.com
Maximum News Dissemination by Filing Services Canada Inc. *